I can't believe it! Scared - Novel on the Edge of the World, comes out in about 10 days! As the day draws near, I wanted you to know a few important things about the book, and what you can do to help get the word out:
- Until the book releases, there is a pre-order price guarantee of only $10.19. You can order it by clicking here
- Everyone can post the trailer to their own blogs and websites. There are two versions where you can embed the code. Vimeo and YouTube. The quality of the Vimeo version is better. Click here for the Vimeo version or Click here for the YouTube version
- Please purchase the book in a store near you. Barnes & Noble, Borders, Family Bookstores, Lifeway, etc. If they don't have it, order it! This is important because it gets books moving through the retail outlets. The book should arrive sometime between June 1st and June 15th.
- Click here to read the first TWO chapters absolutely free.
- Suggest the book for a Book Club. These kinds of Clubs are tremendously popular these days, especially online.
- If you are interested in participating in the blog tour to review Scared, please let me know.
- You can join the Scared Facebook group by clicking here. This will be a place to ask questions, post comments and find out more about the book.
- Check out the Scared the Book, www.scaredthebook.com site. The vision of this book is about more than telling a story. We are raising $1 million for an orphans education fund. A fund that will help orphans in Africa have a future by providing scholarships for primary and secondary school, college, and University. That's how we change the world! Click on the site to find out how you can be involved and actually VOTE a child into University.